Chicken wings! So simple and yet so tasty! Is there anything more satisfying than a chicken being, so sticky it leaves a coating on your fingers, forcing you to lick them off? I don’t think so.
Are you ready to get addicted? Because This recipe of Sticky Srichara Chicken Wings is going to get you addicted! Be careful!
This recipe has been written by one of our Most talented Facebook group members – Dean Schumann
Sticky Sriracha Wings
- 4 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of sriracha
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp mango chutney
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp of honey for thickening
- Mix all ingredients and place in zip lock bag with wings. Then place in the fridge while prepping the coals.
- Once the coals are ready, place in Kettle Kone, Vortex or an old tennis shoe and place the lid back on the Weber. Giving it about 5 minutes to get to temp.
- Place wings around the outside of the cooking grate and cook for 20 minutes, keep the leftover marinade from the zip lock bag and put in a small saucepan over low heat for a few minutes with the extra tbsp of honey and warm-up, until the mix starts to thicken up.
- After 20 minutes, brush on the warmed up marinade and turn wings over and brush on more marinade, then place the lid back on and cook for another 20 minutes.
- Rewarm the marinade mixture up and after the 20 minutes of cook time, serve and brush the wings with extra marinade mix.
Potato Wedges in the Weber
- 6 – 8 potatoes
- 3 tbsp of melted duck fat
- 3 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp salt flakes
- Preheat Weber to be on medium to high cooking temp. I use a chimney full of charcoal/briquettes and place in the center of my charcoal grate and spread out a little.
- Parboil the potatoes wedges for 4 minutes.
- Place in a bowl with all of the other ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Grease the cooking grate with oil and grill the wedges on each side for 7 minutes, or until browned and tender when pierced with a fork.
1 cup of egg mayo.
1 tbsp of sriracha.
- Mix thoroughly.
Blue Cheese Sauce
75 grams of Costello’s Blue Cheese roughly chopped
¼ of a cup of mayonnaise
¼ of a cup of sour cream
1 clove of crushed garlic
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Place in blender and blend until smooth.
Also, check Dean Schumann Youtube channel
Please share with us your results in our Facebook group “The art of Smoke and Grill”, we would love to help you if you have any questions share recipes and experiences with you.
To see more of Dean you can read his Meat the smoker right here.
Thanks for reading!
If you have a WINNER recipe that everyone likes and keep talking about – please share it with us and we will publish it with credit under your name so everyone can enjoy it! Click here to send