10 Inch Chef Knife
Versatile Chef Knife: The most recognized and used knife in any cutlery line, this is our 10” Chef Knife. Perfect for slicing and dicing any fruits, vegetables, or uncooked meats, this knife is the preferred tool for most professional chefs and home cooks. Our Chef Knife features an extra wide blade, for knuckle clearance, leverage, and ease of use.
Slice, Dice, And Chop: This dicing tool is perfect for cutting up just about anything. Use this knife to slice vegetables for a veggie tray, to chop onions for a pot roast, or to mince whole heads of garlic. No matter the slicing or chopping job, this knife is up to the task, making it a must-have, multi-use kitchen tool.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 10” blade, 5.125” handle
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Chef Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: STRAIGHT
Blade Length: 10”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L: 17 3/4 inches | W: 3 5/8 inches | H: 1 3/4 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.