10 Inch Offset Bread Knife
Offset Bread Knife: Perfect for hard-crusted, European-style bread, bagels and fruits with thick crust, this 10-inch Offset Serrated Bread Knife can slice through the toughest crusts while providing excellent knuckle clearance so you can finish the job without having to stop to move your hands. The serrated edge also allows you to peel and slice cantaloupe, watermelons, and honeydews.
Works on Melons and Pineapples: Good carving knives are hard to come by. Melons and other fruits with tough rinds are incredibly hard to cut if you don’t use the right knife. This multi-use bread knife will make the entire process a breeze, cutting through tough husks with ease. Have this knife on hand at your next barbecue so you can prepare fresh fruity treats for everyone easily.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 10” blade, 5.25” handle
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- Offset Serrated edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Bread Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: SERRATED
Blade Length: 10”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L-15inches / W-7/8 inch / H-2 1/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.