12 Inch Pitmaster Slicer/Brisket Knife
Meat Carving Brisket Knife: This long knife is designed to be an excellent carving knife for cooked cuts of meat. It is great for carving up beef, poultry, pork, or a roast for family dinners. No matter the slicing or carving job, this knife is up to the task! Add it to your set of knives today and experience what a quality knife can do for your cooking.
For BBQ’S And Holiday Celebrations: Good carving knives are hard to come by. How many times have you struggled to carve the turkey for Thanksgiving or the ham for Christmas dinner? Make the job easier with this expertly designed carving knife. Have this knife on hand for your next barbecue or large family event so you can get those tasty smoked and grilled meats ready to eat quickly.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
For Bakers: A great knife to cut your cake into layers and spread cream on top of them.
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 12” blade, 5.25” handle
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Slicing & Carving Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: DIMPLE
Blade Length: 12”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L-20 3/8 inches / W-4 1/4 inch / H-1 inch
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.