3.5 Inch Paring Knife
Out of stock
High-Quality Paring Knife: Paring knives are incredibly versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. This paring knife is ideal for paring, peeling, scraping, slicing, and trimming small fruits and vegetables. It is also perfect for chopping garlic and ginger. Use this premium German steel knife to peel and cut potatoes for dinner or to slice up an apple for your child’s lunch.
Slice, Dice or Peel: This must have slicing tool is perfect for cutting up just about any small fruit or vegetable. Use this knife to slice vegetables for a veggie tray, to dice onions for a pot roast, or to mince garlic or ginger root. No matter the slicing or peeling job, this knife is up to the task. This knife is an extremely useful multipurpose tool that everyone should have in their kitchen knife set.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Eronomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 3.5” blade, 4.5” handle
- Weight: 0.212 lb
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Paring Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: STRAIGHT
Blade Length: 3.5”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L-8 1/2 inches / W-3/4 inch / H-1 inch
Use & Care
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.