6 Inch Boning Knife
Boning Knife: This 6-inch Boning Knife is the go-to knife for cutting large pieces of bone-in meat, deboning, slicing chicken cutlets so they are paper thin, or butterflying large pork chops.
Clean & Easy Cutting Tool: This boning tool with its slightly curved, long blade will help you debone just about anything with ease. You can even use this knife to separate the skin from a fish fillet. The blade on this knife is thinner and more flexible than traditional knives, making it easier to maneuver.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 6” blade, 5.25” handle
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 15 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Cleavers & Boning Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: STRAIGHT
Blade Length: 6”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L-11 5/8 inches / W-1 inch / H-1 1/2 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.