8 Inch Meat Chopper Knife
Chopper Butcher Cleaver Knife: This 8-inch chopper butcher cleaver does more than you think. While perfect for cutting through bone, this cleaver also beautifully slices meat or hard fruits and vegetables. The unique chopper design (the “bump” on the top front of the blade) provides extra momentum where and when you need it. For the veggie lovers out there, use a soft rubber mallet with this cleaver and it will slice right through butternut and acorn squashes, coconuts, corn on the cob, and more. This knife is more than meets the eye.
Slice, Dice, And Chop: This chopping tool is perfect for cutting up just about anything. Use this knife to slice vegetables for a veggie tray, to chop gourds and other hard-to-cut vegetables, or to quickly slice up your favorite type of meat. No matter the slicing or chopping job, this heavy-duty knife is up to the task. This is a must-have, multi-use tool for your kitchen.
- Made in Germany from premium X50CrMoV15 German steel
- Optimized multi-stage heat treatment with advanced CRYO ice-hardening process for superior edge retention, hardness, durability, flexibility characteristics
- Full-Inner-Tang design for balance and control
- Ergonomic handle and SMART-BOLSTER™ design for comfort, control and precision.
- Antibacterial handle material for healthy and safe cooking environment
- Textured handle material for better and safer grip
- Sharp heel and smooth spine
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- X50CrMoV15 German Steel
- 7.875” chopping blade, 5.25” handle
- Ergonomic Full-Inner-Tang handle design made from textured ABS and antibacterial material
- 30 degree angled blade edge
- 55 +/-2 RC Hardness with advanced CRYO Ice-Hardening heat treatment
Warranty: Life-Time Warranty
Made In: Germany
Knife Type: Fruit & Vegetable Knives
Tang Type: Full Tang
Edge Type: STRAIGHT
Blade Length: 8”
Blade Material: X50CrMoV15 High Carbon No-Stain Steel
Handle Material: Textured
Dimensions: L-15 7/8 inches / W-5 1/2 inch / H-1 1/8 inches
How do I care for my knife?
Our knives are made from quality materials and should last if you take good care of them. Following please find few guidelines:
- Hand wash and dry immediately after use.
- Do not put in dishwasher as it might damage the high carbon steel and handles.
- Do not leave in water for an extended period of time.
- Hone your straight fine edge blade regularly.
- Sharpen your straight fine edge blade as needed on a sharpening rod (diamond or ceramic), whetstone or similar quality sharpening tool.