- 2.5 lbs of Red Potatoes Quartered
- 5 Cups of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup of Mayo (you can use Plain Yogurt if you prefer)
- 2 Pkgs of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño diced
- 1 Fresh Jalapeño Sliced thin (Reserve for Topping)
- 1 lb of Bacon Fried Crisp and Crumbled (Reserve 1/2 for Topping)
- 4 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Reserve 1 Cup for Topping)
- 2 Cups of Green Onion Chopped Fine
- In a large pot bring washed and quartered potatoes to a boil and cook until tender.
Drain and add back to the Pot.
- Mix Sour Cream, Mayo and Hidden Valley in a separate bowl.
- Add mixture to the Potatoes and Fold well.
- Add Bacon, Cheese, diced Jalapeños, green Onions and Cheese and fold.
- Top with remainder of Bacon and Cheese and Garnish with Sliced Jalapeño.
- Serve Warm.
If you have a WINNER recipe that everyone likes and keep talking about – please share it with us and we will publish it with credit under your name so everyone can enjoy it! Click here to send